You can check the status of your order using the Order Tracking tool. You just need to enter your order number and last name.
What does the Status of my Order mean?
Learn more about the steps your order goes through from when you place the order to when it reaches your doorstep.
1. Processing (Paid) - We've received your order and will be processed by our Warehouse Orders team shortly. You'll receive a shipping confirmation email once it's been dispatched to the courier.
2. Pending Payment (Bank Payment) - We're awaiting payment for your order. Bank Payment usually clears within 1-2 business days.
3. Processing (Product to be Ordered from Partner Warehouse) - An item or some items in your order is/are not available at our central warehouse and will need to be ordered in from our partner/supplier warehouse.
4. Processing (Awaiting Product from Partner Warehouse) - We're waiting for new stocks to arrive from our partner/supplier warehouse.
5. Processing (Product Arrived from Partner Warehouse) - An item or some items in your order that was/were ordered in has/have now arrived at our central warehouse. Your order will be processed by our Warehouse Orders team shortly.
6. Processing (Picked awaiting collection) - Your order has been picked and packed by our Warehouse Orders team and is ready for you to you collect from our Showroom at 410 Rosebank Road, Avondale.
7. Complete - Your order has been successfully delivered or picked up from our Showroom. You would have received a Shipping Confirmation email with your tracking numbers. You can check track your parcels using the tracking numbers as well.
Special Advisory due to Covid-19 Measures:
The current lead time for dispatching in-stock products is 3-4 days. Furthermore there are significant courier delays affecting the delivery of ‘In-Stock with Supplier’ products from our Suppliers. Also, please be aware that our courier partners have informed us of delays with deliveries. Please allow at least 10 business days since shipment before lodging an investigation.